Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just got back from my walk around Marske Beck. I didn't take any photos because there was low cloud, mist and drizzle. Apart from that, it was a great walk, especially through Clints Wood as the leaves are beginning to turn - there's also a lovely earthy autumnal smell at the moment as well. Read this walk in this week's Northern Echo on Thursday www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/leisure/walks

Some exciting news. Had a phone call last night from one of the feature writers at The Sunday Times who wants to come up at the end of October to do three days of walking in the Peak District with me for a travel feature about my forthcoming "Walking Weekends Peak District" book. Now there's an incentive to get the book finished! We'll be heading around Hathersage, Baslow, Eyam area taking in the best country pubs and walks. I'll keep you posted...

Cheer, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment