with Mark Reid, author of 'The Inn Way' guidebooks
Just imagine it... a crisp December morning, a wonderful winter walk in the Yorkshire Dales, mince pies on the hillside, crackling log fire and a 2-course Christmas lunch at the Devonshire Hotel, Grassington.
WEDNESDAY 15th DECEMBER 2010
- Welcome tea & coffee (9am)
- Leisurely, enjoyable and informative guided walk with Mark Reid (9:30am - 1pm)
- Mince pie break on the hillside
- 2-course Christmas lunch - turkey & all the trimmings and Christmas pudding (1pm - 2pm)
- Use of our Berghaus gear if required.
ONLY £39 per person
To book your place: www.innwayshop.co.uk/acatalog/Christmas_Pub_Walk___Lunch.html