20th & 21st August 2011
National Navigation Award Scheme (NNAS) - Bronze Award
TeamWalking's latest navigation skills weekend was held in the beautiful village of Osmotherley in the North York Moors.
Whether you are a novice or experienced walker, our navigation skills courses will give you the skills to plan your own walks and explore further with confidence.
- Learn how to plan and undertake your own walks in the countryside
- Feel more confident outdoors
- Gain 'skills for life'
- Gain a National Award
- Our courses are aimed at adults
- Enjoyable, informative
- Maximum outdoor-based training
- Small group sizes
- Pub based - sociable courses
- Experienced instructors
Feedback from this Osmotherley course
- What were your objectives for the weekend? To gain more confidence with a compass.
- Were these objectives met? Certainly.
- What did you enjoy? I enjoyed the whole experience, meeting like minded people.
- What would you have liked to have been done differently? Nothing it all worked very well due mainly to your patience with us all.
- Any further suggestions or comments? None.
We have courses in September, October and November in the Yorkshire Dales. For more information visit: http://www.teamwalking.co.uk/navigation-skills-courses/navigation-skills.html
Photos from the Osmotherley course